Welcome to my Journey nicknamed "My Moonstone Journey" for no reason other than that's what came to mind, and it started on October 26, 2010 when I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer.

I thought this would be a good way to unload my week's events as a means to maintain my sanity, as well, an avenue for family and friends to see what's going on.

I had no idea what would happen after October 26th, I have no idea what will happen today, I have no idea about tomorrow, and I'm starting to accept that, and it scares me a little less each day approaching the unknown...

If you're reading this, chances are you're one of those people who are holding my hand through this and for that I Thank You...

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Good, No Bad, What ???, Lesson Learned, Thank You, Enjoy Life, The End

January 6, 2012

The Good: When I started this blog I had no idea what to expect from myself or the reaction it would have from others, and I never really thought about when it would end... until now.

In keeping with my New Year’s Resolution for 2012, and putting the past year behind me, I will be putting this Blog behind me as well. 

While I was hoping my last entry would say “I am Cancer Free”, apparently that only happens in the movies, or to other people... I am “Free” though; so 1 out of 2 ain’t bad J 

It’s all Good!

The Bad: ‎ In keeping with my New Year’s Resolution, I will do what makes me happy and walk away from what doesn’t.  I will not stop at road blocks; I’ll simply climb over them and continue on. 

So having said that, I have nothing bad to report this week J

The What the ???: I never imagined that I’d ever write a blog, that it would be about me having cancer, and that so many people would follow me week after week. 
 
What the Fuck is that all about??? 

Even now, more than a year later, I still can’t wrap my brain around what’s gone on... Maybe I’ll wake up tomorrow and find out it’s all been a dream, and in turn so were you! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.  No offense to my followers of course, but finding out this was a dream would Rock big time...

Lessons Learned: I’m not a writer, but what I did have to say in this Blog seemed to have made you laugh with me, cry with me, or just be with me when you couldn’t.

It was crazy for me to let so many people into my life at such a vulnerable time.  I saw the benefits, the pitfalls, and knowing all of this now I wouldn’t change a thing. 

Lesson Learned!

FINAL NOTE:  Thank you to everyone who cooked for me, sent movies/ books, wrote encouraging e-mails, cards, gave comfy clothes, gift certificates that transformed into funky boots, visited, called, prayed, listened, thought of me and gave me Days of Happiness... Thank you to everyone who was there in any way, I have no words to express what that meant, and continues to mean to me.  

FINAL FINAL NOTE: I was looking for something catchy to end this, something cute, funny, or perhaps thought provoking... and what came to mind was “Enjoy Life”!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment