Welcome to my Journey nicknamed "My Moonstone Journey" for no reason other than that's what came to mind, and it started on October 26, 2010 when I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer.

I thought this would be a good way to unload my week's events as a means to maintain my sanity, as well, an avenue for family and friends to see what's going on.

I had no idea what would happen after October 26th, I have no idea what will happen today, I have no idea about tomorrow, and I'm starting to accept that, and it scares me a little less each day approaching the unknown...

If you're reading this, chances are you're one of those people who are holding my hand through this and for that I Thank You...

Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11, 2011

Support, New Body, Home, Healing...

The Good: I told my support crew at work I feel guilty accepting food... there are times when I’m flat on my back and can’t do much of anything, and there are times when I can move around and do stuff, and those are the days I feel guilt... I’ve been told that this food is meant to help during the good and the bad...

Thank you that I don’t have to worry about food during the good or the bad, it baffles my brain that you continue to think about me months into this, even if you don’t provide food, thanks for thinking of me, it means more than any words I could begin to write on this blog... Thank You

The Bad: The physiotherapist said “this is your NEW body, and you need to learn how to live with that”... there are so many things throughout “Cancer World” that you need to learn to live with... do they even know what they are saying when they say “YOU NEED TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH THIS”... WE KNOW we have to learn to live with this, WE KNOW we have to learn to live with a lot of shit, we just need time... it happens so fast...

I just need time, I just need time to learn to live with this and all the new things cancer throws at me.

The What the ???: I Want so badly to go home, be in my house, be in my room, have my parents take care of me, and just be home... I know your both dead, I just wish you were here!!!

100 days of happiness ROCKS!

Lessons Learned: The feeling of someone’s back next to yours can heal better than any drug...

No comments:

Post a Comment